Add Date To PDF Document For Free
Instructions and Help about Add Date to PDF
Everybody works with documentation. Maybe you work with documents every day or just a couple times per year. Regardless, whenever you fill out a document, it is of the utmost importance that all information is carefully filled in without any mistakes. Our online tool is designed to help you avoid any errors during this process. In addition to all of the useful tools our online solution provides, you can also add the date to a PDF document quickly and without any hassle.
The online solution we created is ideal for anyone who is tired of dealing with piles of papers and stamps. Our editor is specifically designed to allow you to enter any information directly to your form. You can do this with the help of any device. For example, you can use either Mac or Windows to fill in today’s date. You may even process all of your documentation on the go by using your mobile phone. There is no need to worry about what web browser you are using. You also don’t need to download any additional software or watch long and complex tutorials.
How to Add Current Date to PDF Documents
You should upload the sample to your personal pdfFiller account. There are several ways you can do this:
- Drag and drop the template from your device.
- Open the Enter URL tab and insert the link to the sample.
- Find the form in the library with the help of the search field.
- Synchronize the files from your e-mail account.
- Get the necessary template from a third party connections.
- Find the necessary file in “My docs”.
Your template is now ready for editing. To begin adding information, take the following steps:
- When you will upload the sample or select from the list of forms you have filled in before, it will be automatically opened in the editor.
- After that, you will need to find the section of the page that contains a space for the date and type it in.
- Note, that it can be placed in the header of the document or in its footer. It depends on the type of the blank you fill in.
- Additionally, the editor has an auto date option. Just click on the tool with the calendar pictogram and you will see the actual date that fits the cell. You can find it on the upper panel.
- If there is no place to enter the date, add it manually. Do not forget to put the signature on the page you have completed. You may also include other business data such as a watermark or your company emblem.
- Then save your file. You may send it as an email, ordinary post letter and require someone to sign it. The current PDF document can now be saved in Word, Excel or PowerPoint format.
- Upload the sample to your device or send it to print (if necessary).
There is a vast number of tools you can use for changing and creating a template. If you would like to combine several files into one document, you may do so with the help of the ‘merge’ function. No more than five samples can be merged together at the same time. The user may also erase, blackout or highlight text, include images, sticky notes and even draw. Work with our trustworthy solution and enjoy the process!